Friday, October 15, 2010

Issues with ArchiCAD Teamwork and Weekly Meeting/Working

Hey guys,

I've been recently informed that we have a few issues regarding the ArchiCAD Teamwork program and palette. Seeing that none of us are able to understand why or overcome this problem, I've decided to e-mail Ning Gu for his help and opinions. I really do hope this problem is overcome as soon as possible.

Justin has raised another issue with me. I think it's better if we were to choose a day to commit to just doing this project. It'll be like a meeting/working time at the Studio Computer Lab only dedicated to doing this assignment. E.g. Monday 1pm - 6pm, or something like that. I was thinking of doing it on Thursdays after Studio at 1.30pm - ~6pm. What do you think? Do reply ASAP so that we can decide on a day for this, thanks!



E-mail I sent to Ning Gu (I've Cc-ed Justin):

Hi Ning Gu,

Our group is facing an issue which none of us know how to overcome, hope you'll be able to help!

1. Our whole group seems to not be able to edit items in the server.
2. All the functions are not editable or click-able, including sending messages, sending and receiving etc... using the Teamwork palette.
3. We're all in "Offline" mode.
4. Particularly for my server, no updates are seen even though there were changes made to the model. (I'm using my own laptop to access the server.)
5. When logging into the server, our server has a RED house icon with a human figure instead of the usual PURPLE house icon. Our groups "Status" is also different from the rest. Our's states "Joined, unsent changes.".

We do really want to overcome this problem as soon as possible to continue progressing with our work. Please do help! Thanks!



Best Regards,
Rachel Lee

1 comment: